First Experiments and Cup Design

So I started by illustrating some of the symbols chosen so I could apply on a cup.
Along with the choice of type for the name of my café ‘Fado’;
Going through In Design, I have tried some type, however I wasn’t very happy with the results.


So decided to search for type on the website: 1001 fonts.
This was the best decision as I found a font that would relate exactly with my illustrations style:


Inspired by this font, here is the result with a personal touch:


Here’s the result of the experiment of the designs:

I still wanted to try the result within my other idea of surprise in the café experience, and here it is:

I am happy I tried it but still haven’t achieved the result I was looking for. These pictures however, are inspiring to me and to continue experimenting.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s